Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Showing gratitude


New IPhone applications usually get me all warm and fuzzy but especially when they have a true meaning. I have always been inspired by Oprah (my BFF in head). If you know her well you would know that there is one thing that has changed her life and that is a Gratitude Journal. I have attempted several times to keep one. What ususally happens it that either I cant find it, or I misplaced the pen. Now thats all about to change thanks to Gratitude an Iphone application created by Carla White.

Here are some of the unique features of this application:

*Create journal entries listing what you're thankful for.
*Search your journal entries.
*Rate your day to see which are your best.
*Email an entry to a friend or yourself.
*Pick from six different theme designs.
*Passcode protected for your privacy.

Another totally cool feature is that you can add a photo to your entry.

I'm in love with this.

http://happytapper.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment