Monday, February 1, 2010

Comfort Jolt!

Just the other day I'm driving from my local Starbucks to pick up my daughter from preschool. I was a bit early, therefore able to whole heartedly enjoy my cup of jolt. I starting thinking what is it about this little cup of coffee that gives me so much comfort. For Gods sake we're still in a recession, why am I spending money for coffee. I then I got it!

You see, this has been quite a busy last year.  I moved several times and yearn some consistency. It seems that the only constant in my life besides pampers has been Starbucks. Whether I in the Bronx, Long Island, Conneticut or my new home in Orlando, theres always one thing that I can count on.  So while for others its just another cup of coffee, for me its a lil more than that. I some comfort jolt.
So for me, I've figured out the obsession.

Happy Monday!
Cheers!

-- I heart blogging from my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment