Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Forget being the President........


Most people would aspire to be the President, maybe even First Lady. Not me. Desiree Rogers seems to have my dream job, White House Social Secretary. Could you just imagine being party planner to President Obama? I'm sure it doesn't get better than that.

Must say Desiree seems to be the total package. Not only does she hold a Harvard MBA but she has fashion savvy. Looking picture perfect almost everywhere photographed. The February issue of Vogue profiles her nicely. In the article, she discusses her new job description and what kind of parties we might expect. She also hints on the possibility of instituting an Internet lottery to become a guest at a White House event.

Could you imagine??

http://www.style.com/vogue/

3 comments:

  1. The lottery is a really good idea! People would love to try at the chance to meet the president and other celebs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun job! Wow I would pass out and Go to Heaven if I got tha gig! What fun and I love a partee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be the coolest job ever!

    ReplyDelete