Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Iphone becoming my Beauty advisor


Ok HP, you're making me smile again. So, I'm reading my February issue of O (O for Oprah Magazine my BFF in my head), and came across an article called A Mobile Makeup Matcher. Apparently, HP has created a technology that is allowing you to simply take a snapshot of yourself with your mobile phone (for me that would be iPhone of course), send it to a virtual beauty adviser and waahhlaa you get a text message back with your best foundation shade. As per the HP website, the system locates the person's face within the image and color-corrects the image for camera and lighting discrepancies.

Seriously, is technology just getting better and better for us beauty buffs?

Next, can you turn my iPhone into a flat iron?

www.hp.com

www.Oprah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment