Thursday, March 26, 2009

ColorSplash


Photography is one of the many loves I have. I'm no where near professional but its something I enjoy. I also can easily waste a couple of hours tweaking pictures. Hence comes this new fabulous application for my iPhone. ColorSplash can take a color image from your camera roll and desaturate the photo selectively. You can have the photo all grayscale, except for a face, or like in the picture only the umbrella to give it that amazing designer effect.

You can zoom into the photo using the usual finger controls, and paint color selectively on an image, leaving a very striking effect. You do all this with your finger on the touch screen. I've been wanting to create this effect on my pictures and am beside myself that I can do it on my iPhone now.

The possibilites are endless and so are the hours you can spend enjoying this. At $1.99, its really worth the money.

1 comment:

  1. Great site (Moms ARE sexy!)I really like the design layout. I'm sure I'll be a regualr commentator here.

    ReplyDelete