Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yoga anyone?


So in my quest to become fit and lose these last pounds I've been doing some Yoga stretches. If I were rich I may be able to afford my own instructor, but guess what now I can. Yoga Stretch, a yoga application for iphone is like having your own personal instructor walking you through a full session which includes audio and some really nice images.


You can customize it from 1 to 60 minutes with over 60 moves. You also have the option of the instructor giving you detailed information about your current pose.


There's are bunch of other options that I totally love.


I think I will go ahead and say that this ranks as one of my favorite apps.


Check out of the itunes store http://www.apple.com/itunes

2 comments:

  1. I want so bad to love Yoga, but just can't chill out. Have spent many a dollar for walk-in classes in the hopes that "this" would the one...but no. Will look into the app! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got the iPod Touch - same Apps. I have the iPump for when I can't get to the gym. It's cool. The battery life seems to be okay. Supppose to be 6hrs of battery life, but really more like 2hours if using it continuously (and I do for the internet when I'm away from home.)
    Enjoy your iPhone! :)

    ReplyDelete