Friday, June 26, 2009

Etsy + iPhone = Smiles


Where do I begin? Most of you know my love for my iPhone and I've talked about my love of Etsy. It's heaven for people like me who love all things handmade, unique and vintage. A couple of years ago Etsy quickly became an addiction for me, almost like my iPhone. I'm glad developers are now realizing how spectacular Etsy really is. There are now three applications for Etsy. Handmade, Gotta Etsy and Etsy Addict, each .99 cents. I am debating which one to get, knowing me, I will probably get all three. I think I will get Handmade only cause I can Twitter my finds, and you all know how I feel bout Twitter, smile.

Check them out at the app store and remember to always support creativity and all things handmade.

Happy Browsing!


-- ChicMom (Entry from my iPhone )

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY ... I totally love my iPhone too ... it completes me lol ...

    I'm trying to open an Etsy shop ... and nothing makes me happier than supporting handmade and small business' ...

    Very informative post! I'm so d/l an Etsy app ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the app tip! I am an iPhone fan myself (stood in line for the original for a whole day)!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete