Monday, June 15, 2009

#Gratitude: My thought for my 5000 update.


So, I just hit the 5000 mark on my Twitter updates. There's an opportunity for many different emotions at this time, but only one supersedes the rest, and that is the feeling of GRATITUDE. It's impossible to articulate the profound affection that I feel for so many of my "tweeples". How can we possibly comprehend the notion that people that you never or probably will never meet, have had such a positive impact on your life. Most of my twitter friends have no hidden agenda, no real reason for inspiring and making my smile. They are genuine kind hearted people, who are here to empower each other- nothing more/ nothing less! Yes, it's not all pink and Rosy in the Twitter world. We have the occasional spammers, a few perverts, and plenty of people trying to get you to click on their site, but by no means can it compare to the "real deal" that I have been fortunate enough to interact with. I have been fortunate to interact, with celebrities, politicians, writers but most importantly people like myself. Mother's who are looking for support, opportunities and keys to balance.

When personal friends ask me about this Twitter phenomenon, I try to put into words what it is but I assure them that they cannot and will not grasp the impact of it until they actually use it and "interact" with people.

I originally wanted to post some of my dearest and most inspiring friends on Twitter but its nearly impossible to get everyone in.

Cheers to some amazing people I will probably never meet!

1 comment:

  1. Love it and like you I truly appreciate all of the people that I have met on twitter. Especially you! ;=)

    ReplyDelete