Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Doubts


Recently I've been doubting my choices a bit more frequently. After my second daughter I decided to leave my full time job to be a SAHM. I knew it wouldn't be easy but never imagined it would be this hard. Balancing children with everything else in your life can become catastrophic. Most days I'm worned out. Could I have been my worst enemy? Did I make the right choices? I really hate to question myself but can't help but wonder if i would be a better mom if i worked outside the home. This would at least give me the opportunity to miss them and truly enjoy them when I see them.

Eventually I will have to stop "wondering" and make some choices. I'm guessing it's a matter of timing. Luckily I finished my Masters degree while pushing out babies. So I'm glad that at least I'm prepared. All I can say is watch out world, I think this Mom is getting ready to make a comeback!

P.S. This post was completely done via iPhone with baby on lap sleeping. Gosh I ♥ my iPhone!

-- ChicMom ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment