Monday, May 11, 2009

Wii Fit: Day 1


My hubby was nice enough to get me the Wii Fit I wanted for Mother's Day. Some have argued that he is trying to tell me something, I insist that he only wanted to make me happy. So I tried it this morning. Quite excited I started creating my profile. I entered all my data, and thought "ok, this is pretty cool stuff". Everything was peachy until it told me I was both overweight and 46 (years older than my real age). My hubby is in the background smirking as I know he got a kick out of that. But I decided that wouldn't discourage me, only motivate me to bring it baby!

So this morning I did a lil of everything, Yoga, Aerobics, Strength Training etc. I must say it was quite addicting. Spend two hours playing. Had to make myself get off. At this rate, I may just be skinny in no time.

Really looking forward to continuing my Wii Fit routine, and recording my progress.

Cheers to the Wii Fit Moms!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I've heard so many good things about wii fit I'm dying to get one myself!

    Jai mamistimeout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Wii Fit but this is why I'm scared to get it. So very afraid. That baby will probably say I'm obese then I'd have to throw it out the window. I still may try it. It's so cool

    ReplyDelete