Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fresh Laundry and a Smile


For me it's all about the smell. I have a fetish for aroma. I have recently noticed the effect it has on my mood. I'm addicted to scented candles and oils, although can rarely use them anymore because of the little ones. I also swear by Lavender baths, my favorite of course anything from Bath and Body. I even spritz my pillow with Lavender Pillow mist. I enjoy all these aromatherapy solutions, but nothing brightens my mood more than washing laundry. The smell instantly makes me smile!! I never skip the fabric softener, and I just can't get enough of it. Am I crazy? possibly! Hey whatever works.

Next time your in a not so good mood, try it, do your laundry....you might just thank yourself later (plus your laundry will get done!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the smell of fresh laundry too, as long as I didn't have to do it! I found a great scented candle at Bath and Body Works from the Aromatherapy Line called Tranquil Mint. I am telling you this scent is amazing ( just the the smell of a great spa). I think you will love it.

    ReplyDelete