Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swaptree


If you're like me you love yourself some books. It a love almost up there with shoes (not quite there yet though). I literally have a tingling feeling when I hit Barnes and Noble. My point is (yes I have one) that I have more books that I have room for. There's where Swaptree comes in.

Here is it's concept:
List. Choose. Swap.
Simply list the books, CDs, DVDs, and video games you have.
Choose the items you want to receive.
Then just swap your items through the mail.

In our era of recession, wouldn't you agree that this would leave more cash (and room) for shoes?

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU from Swaptree! We appreciate the mention and are thrilled that you love our website as much as we do!

    And, we agree. Take all that money you saved and treat yourself to a shoe shopping SPREE!

    ReplyDelete