Monday, June 1, 2009

Fav Beauty Secret


I love fashion, hair, makeup and anything that makes me feel like a girl. While I enjoy all these things, I do realize that if my skin is no upto par then it doesnt matter how banging my outfit is. I have combination skin, that often has it hormonal ups and downs. Just last week I got a zit on my chin, just like in middle school (crap). There are so many skincare products out there to fit every lifestyle and range. I have had the pleasure of reviewing quite a few. Although I have become a fan of St. Ives, Clinque and Philosophy, nothing tops my list like good ole witch hazel, exactly what our mothers and mother's mothers have been using. My skin responds wonderfully to it as both an astringent, toner and makeup remover. It's also good for treating insect bites. Usually priced between 2 or 3 bucks a bottle, you can't go wrong. My personal favorite (I do stock up on it), is Dickinson's witch hazel.

I'm thinking of devulging some more beauty secrets....stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment