Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aunt Flow, avoid an expected visit.



For years I have tried to keep to track of my period, whether it was on paper or online. I was obviously unsuccessful, case in point: my last two pregnancies were unplanned (but very much wanted). I finally found an application on my Iphone that has been quite accurate and helpful. Winkflash has developed the application appropriately called iPeriod.
My favorite features are:

♥ Remembers your last period dates so that you don't have to!
♥ Predicts your future 12 periods
♥ Predicts ovulation and fertility (or turn this feature off!)
♥ Calculates average cycle length and period duration
♥ Alerts you when your period is expected or late!
♥ Record symptoms as often as every day (flow, cramps, mood, and love connections)
♥ "Notes" feature allows you to record custom notes ♥ Email your period data for backups
♥ Password protection gives you privacy
♥ Turn calendar symptom icons off if you don't want symptoms to be visible on calendar


Another keeper!


http://www.winkpass.com/iperiod.html

3 comments:

  1. I will suggest this app to all my friend who never know..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now your making me want to get one. I need to replace my blackberry and I haven't decided which way to go. Doesn't the touch screen drive you crazy when texting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats technology for ya! I have a Black Berry but this app sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete