Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's all in the plate!


What is it with those last ten pounds? My son will be two in March, and I have just not been able to get them off. I've tried many different diet solutions, none really making any significant results. So I have changed my strategy. I have recently started portion control, especially at dinner. But you see I'm a very visual person that why these gorgeous plates are the perfect solution. Slimware is a unique line of casual dinnerware with an emphasis on portion consciousness yet they are really elegant and chic looking. No one will ever know. They have four great designs, this being my favorite.

I guess it is simple, if you eat less you will weigh less.

Happy Eating!

www.Slimware.com


1 comment:

  1. The plates are absolutely gorgeous and would control my portion because I want to look at them not eat off of them!

    ReplyDelete