Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Phone goody


I am a Iphone enthusiast (to say the least). As a mom I am always looking for new ways to entertain my children. I recently came across a application that may actually help my 22 month old with his speech delay. It's called Adams Game, developed by Sol Robots http://solrobots.com/


Premise of the game: game shows three pictures and asks the child to touch one of them (for example ”Touch the ball”). When the child picks the right picture, the game cheers. If the child picks another picture, the game says “Uh-Oh” and flashes the right picture. After several turns, the game rewards the child with music and a group of objects floating across the screen.


Whats even neater is that it allows you to add your own pictures and voices to the game. I have added pictures of myself, daddy, sister, nana.

I hoping this is a trend and more developers realize the need of apps like this for moms.


I Heart Iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment