Friday, April 3, 2009

#FollowFriday..what an interesting phenomenon


It happens every Friday, the hashtag before the Follow Friday. It took my awhile to understand how this works but now I know how amazing it is. This morning woke up not really feeling as perky as usual. Must tell you Twitter and my Tweeple always manage to put a smile on my face. I am inspired by so many people, that 140 characters are just not enough. Like many I don't follow a certain industry, or like. I follow anyone who is interesting; and anyone one who stimulates my mind and heart. I am guilty of following some of my favorite celebrities but I must admit they aren't as interesting as the real people on Twitter.

It is was upto me, my status would read #followfriday: EVERYONE!!!

Thanks Twitterworld, I think you are spectacular!!

ChicMom

No comments:

Post a Comment