Friday, April 17, 2009

I ♥ Ronson


Seems one of the biggest trends this coming season will be rompers. I vowed I wouldn't caught dead in one, so I'm hoping lightning doesn't strike me.

JC Penney is carrying the adorable and affordable line from Charlotte Ronson named I ♥ Ronson (Way Cute).

Being a curvy Latina I figured no way I can pull it off. Well I did and I will! The romper looks ultra chic on me, I'm pairing it with some gorge sandals and I'm off...just got to find somewhere to go now...

Anyhow at $20 a pop(it was on sale 30% off), this is sure to put me in the running for the Chicest Recessionista!

Always looking for a good deal while maintaining my Chic!

-- ChicMom ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I however, would not be cute if shoved into a romper, so I'm gonna have to maybe catch the next style trend. But, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the jumpsuits and have seen so many in the thrift stores im running over there soon lol

    ReplyDelete