Saturday, August 29, 2009

I heart "trends"- no not those

Yes, I am fashion obsessed. I am on the constant look out for the new and chic. But that's not the obsession I am rambling about now. The "trends" I am referring to are the ones on Twitter. I have a need to know whats going on right now. Breaking news gives me a euphoric feeling (I know I'm a lil kinda crazy). So now I find myself checking the Trends on Twitter constantly. Somehow information seems to be transmitting so much faster on Twitter than anywhere else. For instance yesterday while waiting for my movie to start, I took yet another peek at the Trends. Unfortunately, it was the death of DJ am. Not only did I get to read about it instantly but I also had first hand accounts from friends who knew him and tweeted about him.

Someone very close to me told me Twitter was just a fad, hmm I doubt it.




-- I heart blogging from my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment