Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Kennedy's


On this passing of this very important part of the Kennedy legacy most of us are reflecting on this generation of men and their contributions, and rightfully so. They are a large part of our history. But you see I always tend to stear to the other side. The side that was packaged with grace, style and it's own scandolous legacy. Yes, I am taking about Jackie. She has always been on the top of my "friends in my head" list. I didn't know her, never met her but know enough of her to admire her deeply. One of my all time favorite books is What would Jackie do? Written by Shelley Branch and Sue Callaway. It's basically an inspired guide to distinctive living. It's cleverly written to help you attain Jackie's elegance and pratical smarts. When in doubt I usually ask myself "What would Jackie do?"

A "must read" for any Chic Mom!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment