Monday, August 24, 2009

Time to Vblog!


So for my birthday in July, being the Gadget Geek I am, got the new 3Gs iPhone. Now to be honest, I don't see a major difference BUT the only reason I was super excited was because this one had video!! You see this would translate into VBlogging heaven for a mom. So, I started filming my little ones daily life. Before you know it my phone memory is filling up because of course I want to film them waking up, eating, in the potty, breathing and thinking. I decided to search the web looking for a place where I can post them and get them off my phone (because of course I need to make more room for pointless video). After extensive research my best choice was Posterous. You can post almost anything on Posterous, pictures, video and MP3s. So simple you can even post by emailing it. You can also password protect these sites to keep them private. This is the perfect format for the newbie blogger.

Posterous rocks!

P.S. They now have an iPhone app!


No comments:

Post a Comment