Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall is in the air!

There's something exciting about Fall. Not sure if it's the new trends or the leaves falling. There's something very euphoric about the cool air and walking on leaves. Maybe it's because it reminds me of a better time in my life, a time when my biggest worry was that my clothes matched for school or if I liked my new history teacher, a subject which I dreaded. Back then I didn't realize how good I had it, how simple and beautiful life really was. Now in my thirties life is so much more complicated and although my wardrobe is still important, there are other things that





have taken it's place.
I say all this just to say how important it is to enjoy the moment. It really doesn't get better than this, so why not live it up "NOW".
I'm a work in progress, but progress is the keyword.


-- I heart blogging from my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment