Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Who needs a therapist?

It's September, many people view this as a new year, a fresh start. I know a few people who are turning to a therapists to help in the process. It seems to work for most, which have left me to wonder...should I venture? Their claims are of being able to vent, to let it all out. The weight of their burdens have been lifted off their back. How amazing is that *sigh* But what a minute!!! I do the same thing, just not with a "therapists". I vent to the world, my way is through blogging and Twitter. Whenever I complete a post I feel so light, so happy that I'm able to tell the world how I really feel. Ditto with Twitter, it has helped me keep my sanity many a days. The continuous positive feedback is nothing short of amazing. Tweeps I have never met have given me the encouragement and confidence that a good therapists may not have been able to do.

Why not try it? You can buy some nice stilettos with the cash you can save.


-- I heart blogging from my iPhone!


PS some people have asked me about how I blog on my iphone, I plan to do a post on this soon. stay tuned and stay Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment