Friday, September 4, 2009

Yes, you heard right $12.99

Somethings are just guaranteed. Target for me is a sure hit. I started my Fall clothing shopping for the lil ones. One of my favorite things to do is


shop for little girls, I love my boy but they're a lil boring when it comes to shopping.

Ok, so I managed to pick up a couple of ridiculously chic, tremendously adorable dresses at, yes you heard right $12.99. Seriously you can't go wrong, think I'm going back for a couple more.

Happy Shopping!


-- Yes! I posted this entire entry using my iPhone. 3 apps and a bit of creativity is all it took.

*did mention I heart my iPhone?

2 comments:

  1. I think I heart your iPhone too! I wish I could write posts like this from my Blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write my posts in the car, at appointments or while waiting in line at the supermarket. Not sure what I would do without my iPhone. You must crossover to this side...

    ReplyDelete