Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Andrew's Milestone....argh

Spent a couple of days in Connecticut with the kids. Wanted to get to know Stamford, as I might actually be living there soon. I decided to check out Barnes and Nobles, as we frequent it for Storytime here in Long Island. Ava usually sits very attentively listening to the storyteller. Andrew on the other hand runs straight to the toy train tracks, as trains are his toy of choice. We had a successful first ten minutes until another boy decided to take his train. Andrew was not gonna take it. In a matter of seconds there were two boys intertwined and two moms pulling for dear life. These boys sadly over powered us. I didn't know which was worse the crying and screaming or the fact my two year old was stronger than me. We finally managed to go separate ways. I wanted the Earth to swallow me, as I was "that" mom no one ever wants to be. My son's first fight.....




A milestone for Andrew, Sangria time for mommy.


-- I heart blogging from my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment