Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My New BFF

So I haven't been getting much sleep for awhile. It has alot to do with the 4 year old and 2 year old that sleep in our bed. I routinely wake up with an elbow in my ear or a knee in my crotch. Yes good times, will promise to delight everyone with those stories soon. Getting back to sleep, I feel like I need more than concealer. So I decided to pick up Nutritioniste Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. I figure $12.99 was a small price to pay to eliminate the look of dread. So I've been using for a little over a week and can say that I do see a slight difference. Although the dark circles haven't minimized as I would like them to, I do see less puffiness. If anything it's also very soothing around that delicate area around the eye. Worth a try.

One out of two problems solved, not bad. Now if I can get them in their





own bed, OMG!!


-- I heart blogging from my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment