Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's in my bag...


I'm a mom, I need to keep it simple. I usually keep my everyday makeup natural, only because I don't have the time to spend on making my face up every morning. I also think this is a blessing in disguise, cause less can definitely be more.

Here a 4 musts for my tiny makeup bag. Almost all you can get at your local CVS, with only one splurge...

* Covergirl Trueblend Liquid Makeup- its light and yes it covers nicely.

* Maybelline Superstay Gloss in Bleaming Blush, it a pretty natural pink and color lasts for hours and many kisses.

* Maybelline Great Lash in Black, I'm a big fan just Google it.

Lastly, Nars Orgasm Blush- its my splurge but it does last a long time and the color is really flattering on most skin tones. **a must in anyone's makeup bag**

Looking Chic doesn't necessarily mean spending big bucks, and a splurge here and there never hurt a soul.

Always looking for chic...........

2 comments:

  1. I agree a splurge now and then won't hurt anyone. I also use Nars Blush in Organsm in my makeup bag. :)

    Jai
    Mamistimeout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nars in Orgasm is a must in everyones bag, its one of those colors that compliments every skin tone. Thanks for stopping by :-))

    ReplyDelete